Re: Re[2]: [Exim] Relay file works if less than 33 entries.

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Dave C.
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Aly Dharshi
Υ/ο: Richard Welty, exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: Re[2]: [Exim] Relay file works if less than 33 entries.
On Tue, 23 Apr 2002, Aly Dharshi wrote:

>     Maybe you should join my class, what is said on this list is sometimes
> more useful than what we learn in our classes, we are learning about Aloha

I'm not surprised. Traditional education is abhorrently behind the
times.

> still, maybe they should have a lesson on it and move on but ... taking my
> internetworking class has only gotten me as far as banyan networks, crc and

Well, just to recap, if they told you about Class A, B, and C networks,
and didnt talk about CIDR, they are several years out of date. Internet
address space has not been assigned like that for quite a long time. For
more info search for "Classless IP routing" on google..

> a tad bit of routing. This is usually taught in a introduction to networking
> class. I have had to learn the rest on my own really ...

Thats really the best way to learn anyway.