Re: Re[2]: [Exim] Relay file works if less than 33 entries.

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Aly Dharshi
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Dave C., Richard Welty
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: Re[2]: [Exim] Relay file works if less than 33 entries.
Maybe you should join my class, what is said on this list is sometimes
more useful than what we learn in our classes, we are learning about Aloha
still, maybe they should have a lesson on it and move on but ... taking my
internetworking class has only gotten me as far as banyan networks, crc and
a tad bit of routing. This is usually taught in a introduction to networking
class. I have had to learn the rest on my own really ...

    Aly.

Aly Dharshi
System Administrator ORS
aly.dharshi@???
aly.dharshi@???

Got *nix ? *nix the better alternative to Winblows