Re: [Exim] [OFF TOPIC] Hotmail MX servers hosed?

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Dave C.
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Sheldon Hearn
Υ/ο: Phil Pennock, exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] [OFF TOPIC] Hotmail MX servers hosed?
On Wed, 24 Apr 2002, Sheldon Hearn wrote:

> On Wed, 24 Apr 2002 00:06:56 +0200, Phil Pennock wrote:
>
> > I got three responses.
> >
> > All the others are up, enough to send RSTs and just refuse the
> > connections.
>
> Cool, thanks.
>
> I also got three other "relax, you're not the only one" responses via
> private mail, so I think it's safe to consider this "case closed". :-)

I'm confused - was there a time when hotmail's servers werent about 75%
unreachable? I've been running mail for several years, and as far as I
know hotmail's servers have always been more miss than hit..