Re[2]: [Exim] Relay file works if less than 33 entries.

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Richard Welty
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re[2]: [Exim] Relay file works if less than 33 entries.

On Tue, 23 Apr 2002 22:59:31 +0100 Matthew Byng-Maddick <exim@???> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 23, 2002 at 11:46:14PM +0200, Tamas TEVESZ wrote:
> > then again, isn't this like starting from adam's and eve's ? there
> > just has to be a barrier somewhere, and i'd expect anyone
> > administering mail at any leve to have such basic network knowledge...

> After following this list for 8 months, I've relaxed the expectation that
> anyone administering mail knows either:
> a) what an envelope is
> b) what headers are
> or
> c) how the Internet works

> You might call me cynical, I'd prefer to call it realistic. :-(

back when i was a technical manager hiring kids out of college, (which was
only a year ago), i was quite disturbed that some of the schools were still
teaching classful networking concepts that have been obsolete for rather a
while now.

sigh,
  richard
--