Re: [Exim] b0rken spamfilters :( Fwd: Re: [rejected as Spam …

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Tony Earnshaw
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Nigel Metheringham
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] b0rken spamfilters :( Fwd: Re: [rejected as Spam - SPAM-SCHEMES rule 167]
--
tir, 2002-04-23 kl. 10:24 skrev Nigel Metheringham:

> I'm actually considering front ending the entire list with a spam
> assassin filter - particularly since I am getting a lot of attempted
> spam posts through the lists now.    I just need to get the stuff built
> and work out the scoring - we do get a number of legit posts from
> people who are in several RBLs.

Is exim-users already a closed mailing list ("only registered
subscribers may post")?

I run the last version of Spamassassin/rules, but it still makes
horrible mistakes, which one by one I have to correct.

The Netfilter mailing list was inundated by spam until a week or so ago:
The admin says of himself that he has an almost religious objection to
content scanning and turned the list into a closed list (apart from the
list being hosted by another, remote organisation, which made a content
scanner more or less impossible). Since then, there is literally no spam
any more.

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

e-post:        tonni@???
www:        http://www.billy.demon.nl
gpg public key:    http://www.billy.demon.nl/tonni.armor

Telefoon:    (+31) (0)172 530428
Mobiel:        (+31) (0)6 51153356

GPG Fingerprint = 3924 6BF8 A755 DE1A 4AD6 FA2B F7D7 6051 3BE7 B981
3BE7B981