Re: [Exim] b0rken spamfilters :( Fwd: Re: [rejected as Spam …

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Sean Rima
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] b0rken spamfilters :( Fwd: Re: [rejected as Spam - SPAM-SCHEMES rule 167]
On 23 Apr 2002, Nigel Metheringham said:

>> People should not use Spam filters on mailing lists. Why they do I do
>> not know. But because you mentioned the word "spam" and it gets tagged
>> as "spam" means that his "spam" filter is not filtering "spam" :)
>
> I'm actually considering front ending the entire list with a spam
> assassin filter - particularly since I am getting a lot of attempted
> spam posts through the lists now.    I just need to get the stuff built
> and work out the scoring - we do get a number of legit posts from
> people who are in several RBLs.

That is a good idea. I was talking about the general users, all lists
that I get are whitelisted in SA/DCC/PYZOR. I do use SA with the -L so
that RBL etc checks are not done and it still catches all spam, Not sure
if I have had a false positive recently.

See Ya, Sean

- --
  Sean Rima                                http://www.tcob1.net
  Linux User:      231986          Jabber:   tcobone@???
  THE VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE NOT NECESSARILY THOSE OF MY WIFE.