Re: [Exim] b0rken spamfilters :( Fwd: Re: [rejected as Spam …

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Nigel Metheringham
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] b0rken spamfilters :( Fwd: Re: [rejected as Spam - SPAM-SCHEMES rule 167]
On Mon, 2002-04-22 at 19:44, Sean Rima wrote:
> People should not use Spam filters on mailing lists. Why they do I do
> not know. But because you mentioned the word "spam" and it gets tagged
> as "spam" means that his "spam" filter is not filtering "spam" :)

I'm actually considering front ending the entire list with a spam
assassin filter - particularly since I am getting a lot of attempted
spam posts through the lists now.    I just need to get the stuff built
and work out the scoring - we do get a number of legit posts from
people who are in several RBLs.

    Nigel.