Re: [Exim] b0rken spamfilters :( Fwd: Re: [rejected as Spam …

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Sean Rima
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] b0rken spamfilters :( Fwd: Re: [rejected as Spam - SPAM-SCHEMES rule 167]
On Tue, 23 Apr 2002, Suresh Ramasubramanian said:

> Anybody else get stuff like this in response to exim-users posts? :(
>
> Hell, I wrote an article to exim-users which had the WORD "spam" in it and
> this $^$#^ spamfilter tags it as "spam".
>
> Now I'm quite sure I'll receive a complaint in my postmaster inbox
> complaining that I spammed this dude. *mutter*

People should not use Spam filters on mailing lists. Why they do I do
not know. But because you mentioned the word "spam" and it gets tagged
as "spam" means that his "spam" filter is not filtering "spam" :)

I would not worry about it, any self respecting ISP will tell him to get
his act into gear

See Ya, Sean

- --
  Sean Rima                                http://www.tcob1.net
  Linux User:      231986          Jabber:   tcobone@???
  THE VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE NOT NECESSARILY THOSE OF MY WIFE.