Re: Exim 0.54

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Ian Jackson
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: exim-users, Tim Cutts
Asunto: Re: Exim 0.54
Philip Hazel writes ("Exim 0.54"):
> There is one incompatible change. I decided that the default setting for
> percent_hack_domains (allow all) was wrong for two reasons: (1) having
> "undefined" behave diffently from "set to null string" is confusing; (2)
> in these days of spam relaying it is probably better to default to
> having it turned off. If you want to permit the percent hack on your
> local domains, add "percent_hack_domains=*" to your configuration. This
> will work with previous versions too, of course.

Can I respectfully request that this feature be reenabled by default ?

It is a vital debugging feature - 822 source routes don't work
properly everywhere, and the %-hack is more widely known too.

Spam relaying doesn't really matter too much if you have good logs and
put lots of stuff in the Received lines.

Ian.

PS: Tim: exim-users is available as a newsgroup on chiark.