Re: [exim] sendind email to an intermittently connected host

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Cyborg
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] sendind email to an intermittently connected host
Am 18.01.22 um 12:02 schrieb Odhiambo Washington via Exim-users:
> Hi Leonardo,
>
> If I were you, I'd approach the problem a different way. I remember doing
> something like that with intermittently connected hosts.
> I would instead just queue the messages and let p.example.com to request
> for their delivery when its connection comes up.
>
> Please refer to this link for the details:
> https://plonk.de/sw/odmr/index.php

You mean someting like a message box, that gets pulled from p-server
when it gets online. Some office mailserver do this, so there is
matching configs and software available.

IMHO, sounds like the better option, because messing it's save in the
mailbox, can be accessed from anywhere else and is available instantly
when p-server wakes up,
instead of the worst-case scenario "push-mailqueue" :23h 59m 59s delayed.

Best regards,
Marius