Re: [exim] How to make that spamassassin rules take effect i…

Author: Jorge Listas
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] How to make that spamassassin rules take effect in exim
Hi Klaus,

apparently my problem was that it wasn't restarting the spamassassin
process / daemon to take over the rule changes.

Now, after editing the custom rules file I run:
systemctl restart spamassassin
for them to be updated.

And with that I have solved the problem consulted.

Thank you very much to all.

Best regards.

Jorge Colaccini

Rosario, Argentina