[exim] Differences exim 4.93 and 4.94

Author: SysAdmin EM
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Differences exim 4.93 and 4.94
I am installing proxysql as a local cache. In a laboratory the connection
between exim and proxysql works correctly.

hide mysql_servers = 127.0.0.1::6033/database/user/pass

### Testing Server ###

[root@centos7 ~] # /opt/exim/bin/exim -bV
Exim version 4.94 #2 built 03-Aug-2020 15:07:07
Copyright (c) University of Cambridge, 1995 - 2018
(c) The Exim Maintainers and contributors in ACKNOWLEDGMENTS file, 2007 -
2018
Berkeley DB: Berkeley DB 5.3.21: (May 11, 2012)
Support for: crypteq iconv() IPv6 Perl OpenSSL Content_Scanning DKIM DNSSEC
Event PIPE_CONNECT PRDR SPF TCP_Fast_Open
Lookups (built-in): lsearch wildlsearch nwildlsearch iplsearch dbm dbmjz
dbmnz mysql
Authenticators: cram_md5 plaintext spa
Routers: accept dnslookup ipliteral manualroute queryprogram redirect
Transports: appendfile/maildir autoreply pipe smtp
Malware: f-protd f-prot6d drweb fsecure sophie clamd avast sock cmdline
Fixed never_users: 0
Configure owner: 0:0
Size of off_t: 8
Configuration file is /etc/exim/configure

### Production Server ###

In the server in production we use a version prior to exim and I cannot
make the connection to proxysql work.

Exim version 4.93 #5 built 18-Dec-2019 13:45:23
Copyright (c) University of Cambridge, 1995 - 2018
(c) The Exim Maintainers and contributors in ACKNOWLEDGMENTS file, 2007 -
2018
Berkeley DB: Berkeley DB 5.3.21: (May 11, 2012)
Support for: crypteq iconv() IPv6 Perl OpenSSL Content_Scanning DKIM DNSSEC
Event PRDR SPF TCP_Fast_Open
Lookups (built-in): lsearch wildlsearch nwildlsearch iplsearch dbm dbmjz
dbmnz mysql
Authenticators: cram_md5 plaintext spa
Routers: accept dnslookup ipliteral manualroute queryprogram redirect
Transports: appendfile/maildir autoreply pipe smtp
Malware: f-protd f-prot6d drweb fsecure sophie clamd avast sock cmdline
Fixed never_users: 0
Configure owner: 0:0
Size of off_t: 8
Configuration file is /etc/exim/configure

Are there many differences between the exim versions? Any suggestion?

Regards,