Re: [exim] Avoiding bounces

Author: Sebastian Nielsen
To: Always Learning
CC: Exim
Subject: Re: [exim] Avoiding bounces
I don't reject invalid HELO's or invalid rDNS and get very Little
spam, because I just ban all those shitty TLDs.
I have found out that most spam uses those new shitty TLDs so just
banning these shitty TLDs in the MIME from and MAIL from is a good
solution:

MAIL from stage:

  deny
    message = Banned TLD
    sender_domains =
^(?i).*\\.(study|reise|technology|club|fun|bid|store|top|xyz|pro|date|faith|stream|host|loan|download|click|link|science|design|gdn|men|win|party|webcam|rocks|email|life|ninja|online|racing|review|site|trade|vividal|website|works|work|cricket|help|camera|computer|space|uno|tech|news|space|guru|berlin|photography|global|today|solutions|media|world|university|shop)\$

then one for Mime from stage:

  deny
    message = Banned TLD in MIME From ($h_from:)
    condition = ${if match
{$h_from:}{^(?i).*\\.(study|reise|technology|club|fun|bid|store|top|xyz|pro|date|faith|stream|host|loan|download|click|link|science|design|gdn|men|win|party|webcam|rocks|email|life|ninja|online|racing|review|site|trade|vividal|website|works|work|cricket|help|camera|computer|space|uno|tech|news|space|guru|berlin|photography|global|today|solutions|media|world|university|shop)>\$}{yes}{no}}

That solves most current spam problems.