[exim] Avoiding bounces

Author: Luca Bertoncello
To: Exim-Users
Subject: [exim] Avoiding bounces
Hi list!

My problem: I have an "info@"-address that forwards the E-Mails to other
addresses, some on them outside my servers.

Well, unfortunately this address catches many Spam/junk E-Mails and, of
course, my Exim (4.88) tries to forward them.
Virus are blocked and will __NOT__ be forwarded, but Spam is some other and,
of course, I cannot be sure if an E-Mail is Spam or not, so I have to forward
it...

Now, some recipient (in this case: Google) refuse some E-Mail if they are
Spam (in the "mind" of Google), so a bounce will generated.
All correct, but...

... sometimes the E-Mail __IS__ spam and the sender cannot be contacted since
his server refuse my bounces.
It results in many bounces in my Exim-queue.

Now the question: can I configure Exim to simply delete these bounces
(identified by refused from Google)?
And of course, how can I mark the E-Mail as "refused from Google"?

Thanks a lot
Luca Bertoncello
(lucabert@???)