Re: [exim] How to get mail "delivered" to a file (in mbox fo…

Author: visaris tds.net
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] How to get mail "delivered" to a file (in mbox format?)
In the old days (yes I am a dinosaur) the editors would show you the bytes
in a file... now adays they lie and I've unfortunately made assumptions
about what the lies are (I feel like telling someone to get off my lawn).
A hex editor has lead me to belive that all this jazz concerning "mboxo"
format is nothing I need to worry about in sofar as the prepending of '>'
to 'From' is concerned. My first step should be to get mail "delivered" to
a file. Sorry for the confusion...