Re: [exim] Is DomainsKeys (DK not DKIM) disabled since v4.70…

Author: Ian Eiloart
To: Pedro Mansilla
CC: <exim-users@exim.org>
Subject: Re: [exim] Is DomainsKeys (DK not DKIM) disabled since v4.70-4.71?

On 12 Sep 2011, at 07:53, Pedro Mansilla wrote:

> Well 4.69 does have DomainKeys and DKIM both in Experimental. I saw some
> webpages of users that did granted to make it work with both.

The distribution for 4.69 contains instructions on configuring DK and DKIM, in the doc/experimental-spec.txt file. Version 4.70 removed DK functionality.

Both require external libraries, which may no longer be available.

There are significant changes in the current DKIM code, including security updates. You may find that 4.69 is adequate for adding DK signatures, but then you'll probably want to push the mail through 4.76 to add the DKIM signatures.

--
Ian Eiloart
Postmaster, University of Sussex