Re: [exim] Is DomainsKeys (DK not DKIM) disabled since v4.70…

Author: Pedro Mansilla
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Is DomainsKeys (DK not DKIM) disabled since v4.70-4.71?
Well 4.69 does have DomainKeys and DKIM both in Experimental. I saw some
webpages of users that did granted to make it work with both.

What I do not know now regarding latest source codes is if for domainkeys
one can edit Makefile and add the usage and libs links for domainkeys. Like
it was done in the exims wiki for v4.68.

We need it because of our country internet laws. All sort of email
comunication are mandatory to use DomainKeys, SPF, DKIM, SenderID.

Thats why I registered into this list.

Hope you may have friends that can pariticipate on this post and bring
lights upon this issue.

Thanks a lot for your responses Phil.