Re: [exim] Is DomainsKeys (DK not DKIM) disabled since v4.70…

Author: Ted Cooper
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Is DomainsKeys (DK not DKIM) disabled since v4.70-4.71?
On 12/09/11 16:53, Pedro Mansilla wrote:
> We need it because of our country internet laws. All sort of email
> comunication are mandatory to use DomainKeys, SPF, DKIM, SenderID.

DomainKeys was been deprecated in favour of DKIM around Aug 2007 (maybe
2005).

If its use has been enshrined in legislation, I would suggest you start
working with your local authorities to remove it, along with any other
specific naming of any technology and replace it with more general
terms. Such specific restrictions on technologies will only cause issues
in the future when whatever the next big idea comes along.

DomainKeys RFC - Historical (Deprecated)
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4870.txt

DKIM RFC - Standards Track
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4871.txt