Re: [exim] Exim 5.x

Autor: W B Hacker
A: exim users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Exim 5.x
Ian Eiloart wrote:
> LEMONADE compliance

?

I don't see that what has been published so far has any interaction with
an MTA-only such as Exim at all. Integrated MTA+IMAP, perhaps....

Otherwise, the LEMONADE features proposed appear to me to be all in the
IMAP daemon's realm:

- IMAP IDLE for low b/w & virtual 'push'?
    Old stuff.

- Forward w/o downloading body/attachments?
    See Courier-IMAP's 'out tray', VERY old stuff.

What have I missed?

- small-screens?
    More of a webmail function, IMNSHO.
    See Gophermail/Chickadee fork of Prayer.
    Or just add an optionable theme...

- 'true' push? (no continuously open data connection)
    Email to SMS gateway with selective headers-only notification.
    Also old stuff.

Bill