Re: [exim-dev] Development blockage...

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Heiko Schlittermann
CC: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] Development blockage...
On Wed, 14 May 2008, Heiko Schlittermann wrote:

> > I have a feeling Philip left behind a sort of leadership vacuum.

I expected that to happen. I also felt that until I actually *did*
depart, it wouldn't be possible to organize any kind of replacement. I
knew that, once I was out of the loop, people would eventually be forced
into doing something, and lo, it has come to pass... :-)

> @Phil: How many time did you spend working on Exim? Was it a full time
> job for you?

For the last few years yes, pretty much, along with PCRE and the other
related software that is now used for the Exim documentation (aspic,
xfpt, sdop). PCRE, as has happened since its creation, is still taking
up more of my time that I expected.

Philip

--
Philip Hazel