Re: [exim-dev] Development blockage...

Author: Tony Finch
To: David Woodhouse
CC: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] Development blockage...
On Wed, 14 May 2008, David Woodhouse wrote:

> We already have http://git.infradead.org/exim-src.git
> It would be nice to host that on exim.org, and start using it directly
> instead of having it just shadow the CVS tree.

You have an account on tahini. What more do you need to move it across?

> If CVS is good enough, let's stick to it. Otherwise, move to git.

I agree that git looks like the most plausible replacement for CVS. I'm
not sure about the benefits of moving though. Obviously it won't happen
unless we have a git expert who has time to manage the migration. If not,
we can see if just having a blessed git mirror helps.

Tony.
--
f.anthony.n.finch <dot@???> http://dotat.at/
NORTH FAIR ISLE: NORTHERLY BACKING WESTERLY 3 OR 4. SLIGHT OR MODERATE.