[exim] Exim Course in July: Registration is now open

Author: Philip Hazel
To: exim-announce, exim-dev, exim-users, exim-future
Subject: [exim] Exim Course in July: Registration is now open
The next Exim course here in Cambridge, England, will be from 24th to
27th July (lunchtime-to-lunchtime). Details are available at

http://www-tus.csx.cam.ac.uk/courses/exim/

and it is now possible to register for the course via that web site.

This is the last such course that I will be running before I retire at
the end of September, so we are hoping for a good turnout! Please pass
on this information to any Exim users you know who may not see this
mailing list posting (or indeed anyone else you think should see it :-).

Philip

--
Philip Hazel, University of Cambridge Computing Service.