[exim] Special Dinner at the next Exim Course

Author: Philip Hazel
To: exim-users, exim-dev, exim-announce
Subject: [exim] Special Dinner at the next Exim Course
A while ago I announced the next Exim course in Cambridge, 24-27 July,
2007. As this is the last such course that I'll be running, we would
like to invite members of the Exim community who are NOT attending the
course to come to the "conference" dinner on July 26th. If you are
within striking distance of Cambridge and would like to attend the
dinner, you can get further details via the course web page:

http://www-tus.csx.cam.ac.uk/courses/exim/