Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE autotools patch drg3

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
著者: Ralf Junker
To: pcre-dev
題目: Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE autotools patch drg3
Philip Hazel wrote:

>I did the experiment of getting rid of config.h.in altogether and then
>running autoconf, autoheader, automake followed by ./configure and
>build, and it all worked fine.

Please note that autoconf, autoheader, automake etc. is not available on most Windows systems. Would it be possible to still ship PCRE with the default config.h.in as it used to be up to now?

I know that config.h.in has to be renamed and possibly be modified before compilation, but this is still much easier than creating a new file from scratch.

Just the fact that config.h.in is there does not mean that autoconf has to use it, does it?

Ralf