Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE autotools patch drg3

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
著者: Philip Hazel
To: Daniel Richard G.
CC: pcre-dev
題目: Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE autotools patch drg3
On Wed, 28 Feb 2007, Daniel Richard G. wrote:

> For my part, the time is ripe to begin integration, though I'd like to see
> Bob sign off on this as well.

Indeed. I am still waiting for him to sign off before I begin work.

> Will you be using the new Subversion repository for this work?

That would probably be a good idea as I could start by checking out 7.0
into a new directory and then applying the patch. And then adding and
checking in the extra files that I use for maintenance but which are not
part of the distribution.

But that means I'll have to learn how to commit stuff to subversion
securely. Nigel - how do you advise me to do that? Can I use svn+ssh
with my sesame account?

Philip

--
Philip Hazel, University of Cambridge Computing Service.