[exim] aliases.db: No such file or directory

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Amos Shapira
A: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] aliases.db: No such file or directory
Hello,

After my previous question about forwarding e-mail to smarthost was somehow
resolved (I didn't tough anything but the mail stopped being bounced). I
noticed that I get the following every ten minutes in mail.log:

Jan 29 15:06:45 localhost sm-mta[19688]: l0SNuiOp003826: SYSERR(root): hash
map
"Alias0": missing map file /etc/mail/aliases.db: No such file or directory

Google doesn't find anything useful. "newaliases" doesn't seem to do
anything either.

/etc/mail only contains one file called "access", my "aliases" file is
directly under /etc.

To recap - my setup is Debian Etch with "smarthost, local delivery with smtp
or fetchmail".

Thanks,

--Amos