Re: [exim] +ignore_unknown results in 451 Temporary local pr…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Dave Lugo
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] +ignore_unknown results in 451 Temporary local problem
On Mon, 29 Jan 2007, W B Hacker wrote:

> deny
> hosts = +ignore_unknown : insidersavings.com : *.abo.wanadoo.fr
>
> - and see if it makes the expected difference.

It makes no difference. Whether +ignore_unknown is there, it fails
with insidersavings.com as part of the hostlist. +ignore_unknown
doesn't seem to have any effect.

I'm concerned, as this seems to imply that I can't reliably use
hostname patterns in reject list, without worrying about some dns
issue (either accidental or not) with a spammer's domain affecting
mail that has nothing to do with said spammer.

(this is with exim 4.63, by the way. I haven't yet checked newer
versions. May as well do that.)

Dave Lugo   dlugo@???    LC Unit #260   TINLC