Re: [exim] +ignore_unknown results in 451 Temporary local pr…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: W B Hacker
A: exim users
Asunto: Re: [exim] +ignore_unknown results in 451 Temporary local problem
Dave Lugo wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Jan 2007, W B Hacker wrote:
>> I read that section as being applicable to either pre-defined or inlined Exim
>> 'hostlist' structures (only) - as:
>>
>> '... (at top level - they are not recognized in an indirected file)'
>>
>> So, IMHO, not a bug - just a limitation.
>>

> I don't think so. Spec.txt also includes this example as legit:
>

>     accept hosts = +ignore_unknown : friend.example : \
>                    192.168.4.5

ACK - but that's a 'continuation - not a file-name \192.168.4.5

Ergo an 'in place' hostlist structure (as opposed to a separately-defined
'named' hostlist.)

> So, I suspect that "indirected file", means something
> like this:
>
>     accept hosts = some-file

> where some-file looks like:
>
> +ignore.unknown
> 1.2.3.0/24
> *.example.com

Probably so. But (at top level) may (also) take in the case where hte terms
precede the file.

In any case, it is easy enough to test.
Temporarily change your code to:

deny
hosts = +ignore_unknown : insidersavings.com : *.abo.wanadoo.fr

- and see if it makes the expected difference.

Bill