Re: [exim] conducive.org

Author: David Woodhouse
To: W B Hacker
CC: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] conducive.org
On Thu, 2006-10-19 at 04:31 +0800, W B Hacker wrote:
> > May have been the 10s timeout, though I don't see SRS on your recent traffic -
> >

> - until I looked in the *recent* rejectlog, anyway.....
>
> Other than here, how is SRS working out for you?

Perfectly. I obviously don't do it on forwarded traffic -- it's only on
my own outgoing mail. I send nothing from dwmw2@???; it's all
from SRS-signed addresses.

I get no bounces to mail I didn't send, and people who bother with
callouts will accept no fakes. I don't recall any occasion when it was
actually _live_ without accepting responses, so I'd be interested to
know what you think happened last July.

--
dwmw2