Re: [exim] conducive.org

Author: SeattleServer.com
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] conducive.org
On Wednesday 18 October 2006 13:42, Renaud Allard wrote:
> If you blacklist almost everyone from this list, which are for the most
> part legitimate senders using well configured MTAs, there is probably
> something wrong in your rules and you will end up just blacklisting the
> world minus your IPs. Don't forget that, for most people, it is worse to
> miss one ham than to receive 10 spams.

Sorry if I'm missing something obvious, but why is it that how Bill's MTA
happens to be configured is of concern to this list, let alone the huge
thread of uselessness that this entire thread is?

I find it a bit ironic to see a huge discussion of problems with somebody's
personal MTA when that same somebody objected so to my small handful of
E-mails discussing a potential feature that is of interest to everyone.