Re: [exim] Blocking error on bad transport..?

Author: W B Hacker
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] Blocking error on bad transport..?
Rob Munsch wrote:

> I'll go looking around. I've been working with exim4 and getting
> familiar with THOSE configs, and then i get this exim3 tossed at me, harhar.

Yer has to be SFM!

It will be faster to convert to Exim-4.6X than screw about with Exim 3.

Seriously, and even if the 3.X config appears to be a complex one (not all that
likely - smtp used to be a simpler place).

>>Never forget that a computer is nothing more than a high-speed idiot.
>

> Once more it retains one advantage over me.

What? Speed?

or the other?

'Never lower yourself to argue with idiots. They have been idiots far longer,
they are good at it, and they will beat you every time at *their* game.'

(not original, but source unknown to me. 'Merican voters, perhaps?)

Bill