Re: [exim] Controlling the number of deliveries

Autor: Magnus Holmgren
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Controlling the number of deliveries
On Friday 02 June 2006 12:53, Steve Sargent took the opportunity to write:
> We have some users who want to send very large volumes of messages to
> the entire student population of the college. They would be sending
> something like 15,000 messages in one hit.

Do they have to send 15 000 unique messages? Wouldn't one message with 15 000
recipients work in this case? I mean, you should know your student population
so that you can remove invalid addresses without having to process bounces?

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)