Re: [exim] cannot send mail from cron

Autor: David Restall - System Administrator
A: exim-users, zafer.aydogan
Assumpte: Re: [exim] cannot send mail from cron
Hi,

> The machine is a dedicated Mail server, which works pretty fine
> accepting and delivering Email to virtual accounts.
> But as I said, any emails sent locally to an external or local account
> is discarded or in queue. Who knows.
>
> Any help ?

Sorry if this seems a bit stupid but have you got a sendmail symlink to
your exim binary ?

Regards,

Dave
mail/exim/2006-06-02.tx                        zafer.aydogan@???
                                               exim-users

| Dave Restall,       IIRC Limited, PO Box 46, Skelton, Cleveland, TS12 2GT. |
| Tel. 0845 10 80 151    Mob. +44 (0) 7973 831245   Int. +44 (0) 1287 653003 |
| email : dave@???       dave@???     Web : http://www.iirc.net |

|        THE DAILY PLANET                                                    |
|     SUPERMAN SAVES DESSERT!  Plans to "Eat it later"                       |