Re: [exim] cannot send mail from cron

Autor: Zafer Aydogan
A: Magnus Holmgren
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] cannot send mail from cron
The machine is a dedicated Mail server, which works pretty fine
accepting and delivering Email to virtual accounts.
But as I said, any emails sent locally to an external or local account
is discarded or in queue. Who knows.

Any help ?
Do you need the transports section ?

Thanks, Z.