Re: [exim] cannot send mail from cron

Autor: Zafer Aydogan
A: Exim Mailing List
Assumpte: Re: [exim] cannot send mail from cron
No, it's a Server with a fixed IP, located in a DataCenter.
So, I don't need any Smarthosts to deliver.
btw. the same command on one of my other boxes running postfix runs fine.
I need the logs, but cannot send them to me. Arrrgh.
Z.

ps: This server also have some virtual_ Mailbox accounts.
Maybe it's related ?