Re: [exim] cannot send mail from cron

Autor: Exim Mailing List
A: Exim Mailing List
Assumpte: Re: [exim] cannot send mail from cron
On Thu, Jun 01, 2006 at 09:29:14PM +0200, Zafer Aydogan wrote:

> No, it's a Server with a fixed IP, located in a DataCenter.

I don't belive I asked that question.

> So, I don't need any Smarthosts to deliver.

Not if you can do direct deliveries. But I don't see what that has to do
with running the command below.

> btw. the same command on one of my other boxes running postfix runs fine.
> I need the logs, but cannot send them to me. Arrrgh.
> Z.

What do your Exim logs show? Is there an error?

> ps: This server also have some virtual_ Mailbox accounts.
> Maybe it's related ?

Unless they are the same as the external address you're sending to, I
doubt it. You do say you're sending to an external address.

> > echo This is a test mail |mail myadress@??? -s "Test email"

Did this work?

And please don't top quote.

Steven.