Re: [exim] Maildir Quota excluding Trash folder.

Author: Derek Listmail Acct
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Maildir Quota excluding Trash folder.
> I thought this whole issue was about automating the process so that the
> admin did not have to pre-create any files or directories; Exim will do
> the whole job. But if I do what you suggest, then the admin will have to
> pre-create the main new/tmp/cur files in case the first message is for a
> subfolder. So if those have to be pre-created, what have we gained?
> Might as well pre-create everything.

Sorry to sidetrack this thread...

I'd like exim to create my users mail directories, but the following
router that I'm using to catch .forward files defers deliveries if the
users $home doesn't exist. Is there a way to make this router just fall
thru like .forward didn't exist if $home doesn't exist?

virtualhosting_local_fltrd:
driver = redirect
router_home_directory = ${lookup mysql {SELECT
'/var/mail/$domain/$local_part' FROM ....
file = $home/.forward
allow_filter
no_verify