Re: [exim] authentication help needed 4.51

Author: Rob Lingelbach
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] authentication help needed 4.51
On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 12:17:01 +0100, Tony Finch wrote
> On Thu, 27 Apr 2006, Rob Lingelbach wrote:
>
> > I've spent several days trying to get plaintext authentication to work with exim
> > 4.51. If anyone would be interested in helping I would be most appreciative.
> > attached is my configure file.
>
> You're missing a server_prompts option. See
> http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.61/doc/html/spec_html/

ch34.html#id2657154

Thanks Tony. I wonder if you could send me your configure file so I could examine
it for discrepancies with my own. Feel free to change pwds to something generic.

I can use exim 4.61 which I built but am using 4.51 at the moment.
--
Rob Lingelbach http://www.colorist.org/robhome.html rob@???