Re: [exim] Maildir Quota excluding Trash folder.

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Michael Haardt
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Maildir Quota excluding Trash folder.
On Thu, 27 Apr 2006, Michael Haardt wrote:

> Indeed it makes sense to create the parent maildir, too, in case it is
> missing.

Unless prevented by the create_directory option, Exim will always create
all the directories it needs. The code I have committed does not create
the parent {new,tmp,cur}, but of course if there is a delivery to the
parent maildir, Exim will then create the parent {new,cur,tmp} directories.

> How about freezing the mail in case creating that fails?

I don't like freezing messages when the problem is just with one
recipient. Delivery will be deferred if anything Exim is trying to
create cannot be created.