RE: [exim] Please help with getting out of RBL hell

Autor: Daevid Vincent
A: exim-users
CC:
Assumpte: RE: [exim] Please help with getting out of RBL hell

I went with DynDNS as they had a 'copy and paste' Exim install guide online
and wrote me a personal email, whereas No-IP.com sent me a canned reply to
my inquirey and referred me to the Exim.org site. Like I have the time or
patience for that. At $15/YEAR, DynDNS was extremely cheap IMHO too... I
took the gmail example posted earlier and modified the DynDNS config to use
a 'list of ISPs that suck', so I can minimize on the 150 relays/day usage.
So far, life is great!

"You had me at EHLO" --E.Webb (10.04.05)