Re: [exim] Please help with getting out of RBL hell

Autor: Magnus Holmgren
A: 'exim-list'
CC: Daevid Vincent
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Please help with getting out of RBL hell
Daevid Vincent skrev:
> I just joined up with DynDNS and "MailHop Outbound" service.
>
> The one thing I'm confused is that in the directions, they talk about
> another "login:" section. However Exim complains that I can't have two of
> them. So I commented out the 'old' one, but I'm worried as to if I need it
> it or not? I thought that the router or transport would have a reference to
> this 'login' name, but nothing does in the whole config file. Again, I know
> almost nothing about Exim, so could someone please tell me what I need to do
> here?

You can simply combine server and client settings:

login:
driver = plaintext
public_name = LOGIN
server_prompts = "Username:: : Password::"
server_condition = "${if pam{$1:$2}{1}{0}}"
server_set_id = $1
client_send = ": USERNAME : PASSWORD"

--
Magnus Holmgren