Re: [exim] Easy Disclaimers with Exim?

Autor: Chris Lear
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Easy Disclaimers with Exim?
* .|MoNK|Cucumber . wrote (07/13/05 06:39):
> The lot of you that choose to argue and insult those that wish to use
> appended disclaimers/footers are merely wasting peoples time.
>
> The fact of the matter is that companies do use disclaimers/footers, and it
> was a simple question regarding if it was possible with Exim.
>
> The thread is not a debate on whether or not to use them, just a how-to
> question.

[...]

Here's another how-to question:

I want to send mail to a list of addresses harvested from the Internet.
I want the mail get low SpamAssassin scores, and I want to avoid being
plagued by non-delivery reports from other people's systems. If I can
redirect the non-delivery reports to other people, that would be ideal.
I want to send this mail 24 hours a day using my entire available
bandwidth. I don't want any of the mail to be traced back to me. How can
I best do this using Exim?

> Please do not argue about whether or not you disagree with companies using
> disclaimers/footers, that is and was not the point of my initial post.

Quite.

> This list should be used for technical assistance and help in accomplishing
> tasks with Exim, not to engage in childish debates.

[...]

I'm really looking forward to the technical assistance I'm going to get
with my problem.

[OK, I agree - this isn't really a fair comparison]
--
Chris