FW: Re: [exim] Easy Disclaimers with Exim?

Autor: .|MoNK|Cucumber .
A: exim-users
Assumpte: FW: Re: [exim] Easy Disclaimers with Exim?
The lot of you that choose to argue and insult those that wish to use
appended disclaimers/footers are merely wasting peoples time.

The fact of the matter is that companies do use disclaimers/footers, and it
was a simple question regarding if it was possible with Exim.

The thread is not a debate on whether or not to use them, just a how-to
question.

Many major mail software companies provide disclaimer/footer ability:

http://www.atmail.com
http://www.gfi.com/mes/mesfeatures.htm
http://www.barracudanetworks.com/ns/downloads/spam_firewall_outbound_mode_datasheet.pdf
http://www.policypatrol.com/disclaimer_tips.htm

E-mail disclaimer do also reduce a degree of liability by proving a company
has acted responsibly:
http://www.emaildisclaimers.com/#Whatare

Please do not argue about whether or not you disagree with companies using
disclaimers/footers, that is and was not the point of my initial post.

This list should be used for technical assistance and help in accomplishing
tasks with Exim, not to engage in childish debates.

I of course saw the listed method on Exim's site, but thought someone would
know of an easier or better way to customize it even further.

I've not instead purchased the Exim official book to try and find some help
seeing that people on this list are focussed more in insults than
assistance.

Thanks.