[exim] exiscan, spamassassin, and per-domain bayes database

Autor: Marc Haber
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] exiscan, spamassassin, and per-domain bayes database
Hi,

I am currently making my first attempts at content scanning with
exiscan and spamassassin.

On my test host, I would like to have one spamassassin bayes database
per recipient domain, and have thus configured exim like:

|  warn
|    spam = $domain:true
|    set acl_VAR_SPAM_SCORE = ($spam_bar) $spam_score
|    set acl_VAR_SPAM_REPORT = $spam_report

This works fine and gives me spamassassin headers.

However, I don't see any bayes database being written to the FS, and
no bayes tags show up in the spamassassin headers.

Do I need to configure spamassassin in a special way to have bayes
being used, and where does spamd write the bayes db by default?

Greetings
Marc