RE: [exim] exiscan, spamassassin, and per-domain bayes datab…

Autor: Dickenson, Steven
A: Marc Haber, exim-users
CC:
Assumpte: RE: [exim] exiscan, spamassassin, and per-domain bayes database
Marc Haber wrote:
> On my test host, I would like to have one spamassassin bayes database
> per recipient domain, and have thus configured exim like:
>
>>  warn
>>    spam = $domain:true
>>    set acl_VAR_SPAM_SCORE = ($spam_bar) $spam_score
>>    set acl_VAR_SPAM_REPORT = $spam_report

You can't do per-user or per-domain settings easily with Exiscan, not to
mention the fact that $domain isn't defined in DATA.

If you want to do per-user settings with Exiscan, it's a hack. See
section 6 of the below file.

http://duncanthrax.net/exiscan-acl/exiscan-acl-examples.txt

Also, the Bayes FAQ at the SA Wiki may be of assistance.

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/BayesFaq

- S