Re: [exim] Re-Hash - How to remove headers on ingress?

Autor: Matthew Newton
A: Marc Haber
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Re-Hash - How to remove headers on ingress?
On Fri, Jun 10, 2005 at 03:29:45PM +0200, Marc Haber wrote:
> >(Incidentally I was looking at our system filter a couple of days ago
> >and found that Debian exim4 does not come with a system filter at all,
> >which quite surprised me.)
>
> Why did it? The Debian exim4 packages are pretty conservative with
> filtering, so a system filter has not yet shown necessary.

Bad choice of words on my part; "it slightly surprised me," would have
been better. I think it mainly goes to show how good Exim's config
file is now compared to the 3.x days, where a system filter was pretty
much always necessary.

Matthew

--
Matthew Newton <mcn4@???>

UNIX and e-mail Systems Administrator, Network Support Section,
Computer Centre, University of Leicester,
Leicester LE1 7RH, United Kingdom