Re: [exim] Re: Stopping DNSBL lookups, exim4.5, debian sarge

Autor: Sven Hartge
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Re: Stopping DNSBL lookups, exim4.5, debian sarge
Rich Stanton wrote:
> Sven Hartge <hartge@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> R=dnslookup T=remote_smtp: SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT
>> TO:<stantonrj@xxxxxxxxxxx>: host xxxxx.ac.uk [xxx.xxx.xxx.56]: 550 host
>> is listed in rbl-plus.mail-abuse.ja.net for mail abuse

> The host listed in that log line, ending .ac.uk (or ip address .56):
>
> TO:<stantonrj@xxxxxxxxxxx>: host xxxxx.ac.uk [xxx.xxx.xxx.56]: 550 host
> is listed in rbl-plus.mail-abuse.ja.net for mail abuse
>
> is the remote mx server for the place that I am sending the mail to, not
> my own server.

Of course it is. This log tells you what "xxxxx.ac.uk" or
"xx.xxx.xxx.56" said to _your_ host during the SMTP phase, so it is
_your: host that is blacklisted.

As I said before: if you had given the full log, this would have been
much more evident.

Grüße