Re: [exim] Re: Stopping DNSBL lookups, exim4.5, debian sarge

Autor: Fred Viles
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Re: Stopping DNSBL lookups, exim4.5, debian sarge
On 6 Jun 2005 at 10:22, Rich Stanton wrote about
    "Re: [exim] Re: Stopping DNSBL looku":

| I tried to check the ip in the rbl server listed, but
| that server name isn't listed in my dns server.

That's intentional. JANET subscribes to the payware MAPS lists for
the benefit of their customers, and aren't allowed to provide general
access.

Now that you know it's your server's IP address you need to look up,
you can do it here: <http://www.mail-abuse.com/cgi-bin/lookup>.

- Fred