Re: [exim] PIPELINING in exim 4.43

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Matthias Wimmer
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] PIPELINING in exim 4.43
On Wed, 6 Apr 2005, Matthias Wimmer wrote:

> - Exim->Courier        250 OK
> - Courier->Exim        RCPT To:<...>\r\nDATA\r\n
> - [nothing for some time]
> - Exim closing the TCP/IP connection

> My question is: Is this a know problem in this version of Exim? Has it
> been fixed in newer versions of Exim?

This is the first I have heard of any problem with PIPELINING. If I
don't run out of time tomorrow, I will set up a test for this particular
case (if there isn't one already in the existing tests) and see if I can
find anything. If it doesn't get done tomorrow (or perhaps Friday
morning), it will have to wait till I get back from the AfNOG workshop.