Re: [exim] forwarding to multiple addresses using ldap

Author: Wolfgang Kohnen (FEYERABEND)
To: Jan-Piet Mens
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] forwarding to multiple addresses using ldap
Hi there,

Jan-Piet Mens schrieb:

> I think a router somewhere along these lines may help you to grab the
> forwarding
>
>addresses::
>
>gosaforward:
>  driver = redirect
>  allow_defer
>  data = \
>  ${lookup ldapm { \
>       ldap:///BASEDN?gosaMailForwardingAdress?sub?(uid=${quote_ldap:${local_part}}) \
>       } \
>  }

Yes, that's it. It must be s/Adress/Address/ -- it took me some time get
this typo. :-) I can specify several gosaMailForwardingAddresses and it
works.

But there is something I need as well: after redirecting, the mail
should go further through the router. I mean: With this solution mails
get forwarded but not delivered locally anymore. But I would like to
have a local delivery whatever happens. (If I don't want actual local
delivery for a user, then my MDA (a sieve filter) discards the mail.)

Am I right to put "unseen" into this router?

Thanks,
Wollie